Trans Hormone Care
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW HORMONE PATIENTS 14 AND OLDER.
Have general questions? Check out our FAQs.
FORMS AND INFORMATION FOR NEW HORMONE PATIENTSAfter you have scheduled your appointment by calling or texting 612-473-0800, please review the welcome package that applies to you and fill out the forms below. The front desk staff will help you figure out which forms and informational packet are relevant to you.
- DEMOGRAPHIC FORM Every patient fills out this form once a year.
- HEALTH HISTORY FORM
- Every patient fills out this form once a year.
- HORMONE CARE INTAKE FORM
- Every new adult hormone care patient fills out prior to their first appointment.
- ROI (Release of Information)
- This form is an authorization to request patient medical records.
- PARENT/GUARDIAN CONSENT FORM
- A parent or guardian fills out this form one time on behalf of a patient under 18.
- ADI (Authorization to Disclose Patient Information)
- This form is an authorization to share patient information.
- CONSENT TO TELEHEALTH SERVICES
- Every patient fills out this form once a year if having a telehealth visit.
Please review the welcome packet that applies to you in preparation for your first hormone appointment. They contain important information, educational materials, and resources for new patients.
They are separated between age group and hormone type. The front desk staff can help you figure out which information package applies to you.
Below are digital versions of additional educational brochures that we have available in the clinic.
We approach hormone care from a non-judgmental, holistic perspective, and our providers center their care around respect for individuals and harm reduction.
As a sexual and reproductive health-focused clinic, we also integrate high-quality, sex-positive sexual health care into all of the clinical services that our patients receive.
Using an informed consent approach, our trans hormone program is designed to reduce barriers to accessing care and to help build strong connections between our patients and other care providers who are trans-affirming and experienced in working with trans communities.
Sliding fee options are available dependent on a patient’s insurance coverage, income, and household size.
We contract with many insurance carriers, including Medical Assistance and MN Care. We also have certified MNsure navigators who are available in the clinic to help people sign up for insurance if they need it.
Our goal is to provide hormones to people in a way that has as few “hoops to jump through” as possible so that they feel safe, seen, and respected. And also to help connect people to the resources they need to be healthy and well.
We are extremely appreciative to the MN Trans Health Coalition and the Bush Foundation for their support and collaboration on this project.
The leadership and support of the MN Trans Health Coalition has been highly influential in the development of our hormone program.
If you would like to schedule an appointment you can contact the clinic at 612-473-0800.