Telehealth visits are now available at Family Tree Clinic
We have made our forms available online. When you make your appointment, the staff member will let you know which form(s) are needed. Our online forms are secure and HIPAA-compliant.
If possible, please fill out any needed forms before the scheduled time of your visit!
starting your telehealth video visit
You don’t need to download any apps for your telehealth appointment at Family Tree Clinic. Please follow the instructions below to start your visit.
- Please see the instructions listed below for instructions on how to check in for your appointment. If it’s time to start your telehealth appointment, go to https://familytree.doxy.me/familytreevisit.
- The platform we use, Doxy, recommends that users have an upload and download speed of at least 2 Mb/s and a latency below around 50 ms in order to have a clear video call. If you are unsure of the quality of the internet you will be accessing for your telehealth visit, it is recommended to run a network speed test, which you can do here. (Latency is the time it takes for data to be transferred between its original source and its destination, measured in milliseconds.)
- Some things you can do to improve your internet connection are:
- Move closer to the router
- If possible, make sure nobody else on your network is streaming video or music, in a video meeting, or making large downloads or uploads at the time of your telehealth appointment.
- If you are able to, connecting directly to your router via an ethernet cable will improve your connection.
- Sometimes switching devices helps.
- If you have any concerns or feel that your system will not be able to support a video call with Doxy, please call or text the clinic at 612-473-0800.