Walk-In Counseling Center provides mental health counseling to anyone in need – you do not have to be a Family Tree patient .
Services are free, although donations are greatly appreciated. Counseling is on a first-come, first-served basis. No appointments are needed.
For more information about Walk-In, see the website at www.walkin.org.
Walk-In Counseling Center is available to anyone in need of crisis intervention or emotional support for any kind of personal or relationship problem: family or partner conflicts, suicide, substance abuse, or any major life changes.
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- People of all ages: students, adults, elderly
- Families in crisis
- Couples with relationship issues
- People with alcohol and chemical dependency problems
- People who have been physically or sexually abused
- Homeless people
- Veterans and their families
- People with privacy concerns
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and questioning people
- Refugees, immigrants and torture survivors