Give to the Max Day
24 hours of giving for 120 patient visits
- Make your own fundraising page on GiveMN.org, share it with your network and raise money to create a healthier community.
- Spread the word! Give to the Max lives and breathes via social media. Tell the world you support Family Tree Clinic and encourage your social media networks to join you.
- Donate an amount that’s meaningful to you on Nov. 16th. By donating on Nov. 16th, not only will your donation be matched via a Family Tree Clinic board challenge, but your donation will also qualify us for additional prizes throughout the day — up to $10,000.
All money raised on November 16th — regardless of the source (GiveMN.org, checks, cash or via Family Tree Clinic’s site) — will count towards our 120 patient visit goal!
And please consider supporting some of our partnering organizations:
- RECLAIM!: increase access to mental and integrative health support so that queer
and trans youth may reclaim their lives from oppression in all its forms
- Kulture Klub Collaborative: A bridge for young people experiencing
homelessness to move from isolation to expression!
- Women’s Advocates: Help women and their children escape the cycle of
- Walk-In Counseling Center: Free mental health counseling
- Women’s Prison Book Project: Sends free books and resources to women in
prison all over the country
- Minnesota Transgender Health Coalition: Creates healthy transgender and
gender non-conforming communities
About Give to the Max Day
Give to the Max Day was created in 2009 to launch GiveMN, a collaborative venture led by Minnesota Community Foundation and many other organizations committed to helping make our state a better place.
That initial spark touched off a blast of online giving — $14 million in 24 hours. Since then, Give to the Max Day has become an annual tradition. Every year thousands of organizations and individuals generate donations and excitement for Minnesota causes that are working to improve the quality of life for all Minnesotans.