Become a sustainer
You can support our programming monthly or quarterly
Sustaining donors make a convenient, ongoing monthly or quarterly contribution.
Sustaining Membership is an easy and efficient way for you to support the programs you rely on through secure, automatic payments from your credit card, debit card or bank account. This means we’ll deduct your designated contribution from your account until you let us know to stop or you change it.
As a sustaining donor, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your contribution is going further – less paper, stamps and administrative costs means more of your contribution goes into the programming you value.
Become a Sustaining Member today by simply making your gift recurring on the online donation form.
ALREADY A SUSTAINING MEMBER?
Thank you for supporting Family Tree Clinic! Your ongoing contribution keeps our services strong. Please contact Wen Brovold, Director of Advancement at 651-272-3552 or email@example.com if you would like to:
- Change your monthly sustaining amount, make a single additional contribution or update your credit card information.
- Request monthly thank yous instead of yearly.
- Temporarily or permanently stop a sustaining gift.
Be a part of preserving the Family Tree legacy with a planned gift today! Planned giving is about finding smart ways for you to make larger gifts than you imagined possible, and to do it in ways that best fit your needs and work well both for you and for Family Tree Clinic.
There are many ways you can make a planned gift:
- Will bequests and revocable trust agreement provisions (Find our tax ID# and bequest language here.)
- Beneficiary designations of retirement accounts and life insurance policies
- Payable on Death (POD) designations for bank accounts and Transfer on Death (TOD) designations for stock portfolios
You could also consider life income gifts:
- Charitable gift annuities (CGAs)
- Charitable remainder trusts (CRTs)
- Charitable lead trusts
- Retained life estates
- Outright or deferred gifts of:
- Real estate
- Closely-held business interests
- Tangible personal property
- Crops or livestock
- Life insurance
- Oil and mineral rights
- Intellectual property gifts
Sample bequest language for an unrestricted gift:
I give _____[the sum, percentage, or description of property] to Family Tree Clinic, Saint Paul, Minnesota, to be used for its general tax-exempt purposes, but without other restriction as to use.
Sample bequest language for a restricted gift:
I give [the sum, percentage, or description of property] to Family Tree Clinic, Saint Paul, Minnesota, to be [used to support ____].
For help or questions, please contact Wen Brovold, Director of Advancement at 651-272-3552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.