SAGE Screening Program
For Minnesota Women 40 and older
We offer the Sage Screening Program. This program enables eligible women to receive a variety of reproductive health services and supplies free of charge. The Sage Screening Program helps thousands of women in Minnesota age 40 and older. The Sage program covers a variety of services related to breast and cervical cancer screening at Family Tree Clinic.
You may qualify if you are:
- A female Minnesota resident
- Age 40 and older (except in cases of elevated risk)
- Uninsured or underinsured
- Earn $2,513 (before taxes) or less per month (income limits increase with household size)
- The Sage Program recognizes that there are some situations where services are indicated in younger women. If a woman is determined by a clinician to be at elevated risk for breast cancer, Sage will cover her office visit and mammogram. If further follow-up is needed, the woman could also have a diagnostic mammogram, breast ultrasound, or outpatient breast biopsy.
If so, you may be eligible for free pap smears and annual exams, clinical breast exams, mammograms, colposcopy services, and breast and cervical consultations.