Comprehensive and compassionate health care
The health of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) people is recognized as a national health concern due to a growing body of research that shows a wide disparity in the availability and accessibility of high-quality health care services geared towards LGBTQ communities.
Working cooperatively with other community-based organizations, Family Tree Clinic continues to build our capacity to serve LGBTQ communities through our outreach, education, and clinic services. We provide a wide variety of sexual health services and specialized care for LGBTQ individuals through all stages of life, including low-cost STI testing and HIV testing for all uninsured patients.
We provide a wide variety of sexual health services and specialized care for LGBTQ individuals, including:
- Low-cost and no-cost Rapid HIV testing for uninsured patients
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Comprehensive STI testing and treatment
- Urinary and vaginal infection testing and treatment
- Annual exams, Pap tests & colposcopy
- Birth control, including IUDs and Implanon
- Emergency contraception
- Mammogram referrals and breast/chest exams
- Menopause care
- Preconception planning and referrals
- Pregnancy testing and all-options counseling
- Comprehensive sexual health education in the community
- Legal help for queer and trans people
- Trans Hormone Care
- Limited primary care services, including rash checks and immunizations
Resources for LGBTQ Health
|Harm Reduction Health Project Shot Clinic||Minnesota Trans Health Coalition|
|OutFront MN||Family Equality Council|
|Institute for Gender and Sexual Health, U of M||Rainbow Health|
We accept Medical Assistance, MNcare, and many private insurance plans. All of our services are offered on a sliding fee scale.