Reproductive and sexual health services
We see everyone for reproductive and sexual health care. We provide ASL and foreign language translation services if requested and many of our exam rooms are accessible.
- Low-cost birth control
- FREE Rapid HIV testing for uninsured patients (results in 20 minutes!)
- Comprehensive STI testing and treatment
- Urinary and vaginal infection testing and treatment
- Annual exams, Pap tests & colposcopy services
- Birth control, including IUDs and Implanon
- Emergency contraception
- Breast/chest exams and mammogram referrals
- Menopause care
- Preconception planning and referrals
- Free, walk-in pregnancy testing and all-options counseling
STI and pregnancy testing
It’s best to see a provider so we can get you treated quickly. We do offer same-day or next-day appointments for STI testing, as well as expedited partner(s) treatment. Give us a call at 651-645-0478.
You may also make an appointment for HIV or pregnancy testing, but you can also walk-in during regular business hours.
We do not require an appointment for pregnancy testing and all-options counseling or HIV testing.