Men need reproductive health services too
Men’s sexual health matters! At Family Tree Clinic, we think that men’s sexual health is very important and often overlooked. We advocate for prevention, education, and routine screenings.
We accept most health insurance plans (check with your plan before your visit), provide low-cost services to uninsured and underinsured people, and offer free services to eligible clients under the Minnesota Family Planning Program.
Services we provide:
- Confidential sexually transmitted infection (STI) screening and treatment
- Check-ups for sexual health problems
- Cholesterol and blood pressure checks
- Urinary tract infection testing and treatment
- Gardasil vaccinations (to prevent HPV)
- Testicular exams
- Information about family planning and preconception
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Counseling
- FREE and reduced-cost condoms
- Referrals to specialists as needed
- Limited primary care services